Monday, March 26, 2012

Comic - White Smoke

I've been wanting to share some pages of a comic I worked on for a while, but haven't been able to til now. I do want to talk a little bit about this comic because it's unique and very cool.

Did you ever play that game where someone starts a story, and you go around the room and people add their own part to the story creating a big, fun spontaneous story? Imagine doing that with a comic. That's what Simon Lindenthaler decided to start with his comic White Smoke. He started a story and a few other artists have chimed in over time, including myself.

I first heard about White Smoke from my fellow artist friend, and member of my studio, Robert Barnett. He had done pages 7-10. Soon after, another member of my studio, Anthony Salinas, jumped on and did pages 11-15. And I followed their example doing pages 16-19. My art has improved a lot since I actually did these pages, but they were still a lot of fun to do :).

Simon Lindenthaler's brain is a factory of creativity and I think White Smoke is a brilliant idea. I was glad to participate and hope many others do as well. Check out the rest of his work as well at www.simonwl.com.

Click the White Smoke logo below to read the comic.


No comments:

Post a Comment