Thursday, December 1, 2016

COMIC - Bank

Hello! I'm proud to announce my first published comic art since 2010! Wow! While I've done a lot of work since then, I kind of strayed away from comics for a bit. After making a few big life changes, I remembered my favorite thing about art was telling stories. I decided to start drawing sequential art again. After being rejected about 10 times a week, I finally started working on several different series and stories with different creative teams. One writer who gave me a chance was Jed McPherson, who was creating a web anthology of short stories. I drew 8 pages, which you can read for FREE here. Below, I put a little insight into my process showing one of the pages from the short story, Bank. More published projects and announcements to come, but enjoy my first sequential work to see the light of day since 2010. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment